WE ARE OPENING July 3rd
Hours of Operation:
July & August – Friday, Saturday, Sunday’s from 11:00 – 3:00 pm
In addition to being a showcase and sales outlet for artistic works, the ‘Circle’ will also offer good teas and coffees.
The ‘Circle’ is located below the Fire Hall on Fowler Street, Riondel, B.C. Now you may be asking “Where in the heck is Riondel”! Riondel is a historical community located on the beautiful Kootenay Lake. Directions to follow:
- travel to Balfour and enjoy the ferry trip across Kootenay Lake
- from Balfour to Riondel it takes one hour of travelling time
- when you arrive in Riondel turn left on Fowler Street then do another left before the Fire Hall and then an immediate right to the artisan shoppe
- enjoy the scenic drive along Kootenay Lake
- it is approximately an 1 1/2 hour drive
- follow the above instructions upon arriving in Riondel
To Learn More About Riondel Click Here While in Riondel take time to check out Bob’s Bar & Grill, our beautiful nine hole golf course, local grocery store, camp ground and community center.